1. My number one priority is safety. In all the years I’ve been training I’ve never had an injury or accident.
2. Number two, I create a caring and compassionate atmosphere where clients feel safe, comfortable and ready to take on new challenges.
3. Number three is developing stabilization of the core. Almost everyone who comes to me is unstable in the pelvic core. I integrate stabilization exercises into most peoples’ programs and give homework to further strengthen the core.
4. Number four is helping my clients achieve their fitness and wellness goals.
5. Number five is working on posture. Almost every client has poor posture. I’ve had tremendous success in getting them to sit, stand and walk tall. I’ve even had clients gain one half to one inch in height.
6. Number six is that I train people of all abilities and levels, challenging their strength, flexibility and balance. A lot of these clients are looking to develop svelte yet strong bodies.